At iaminhatelove.com we are committed in ensuring and protecting your privacy at any given time you are browsing our website or perhaps, choose to communicate with us digitally.
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you or anyone else for that matter. The following are approved methods of said collecting:
If you completed and finalised a purchase - entered your information by filling out a form or another, we can collect said stated info and details provided. Traffic and location data, weblogs etc can also be collected. These all come from you visiting iaminhatelove.com and through any and all resource tools you might use whilst still browsing on our web platform. Note also: any interaction throughout our website or with our personnel still allows us to collect information of any kind
Circumstances and conditions may arise when we might need to gather information about your computer to help provide further or added, appropriate services and product to you. The data gathered is solely statistics which may be shared at point with advertisers. Facts collected about you are statistical only. No identifying info or other attributes will be shared about our visitors and how they made use of our website - we promise: no personal details will ever be shared.
Cookies are only used to collect general online usage via a cookie(s) file
If used, said cookie(s) file is downloaded without prompting. It will be placed on your hard drive, transferring information to it allowing said stated cookies to be used for data collection. A cookie is used to improve any services or products, plus an overall website characteristic of which we offer you. You too, have the option to decline cookies if you choose to as your web browser does include an enable button to decline or. It is imperative that you understand that by declining cookies you will perhaps be limiting your access to sections of our website.
USE OF INFORMATION
Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Any commitment we make on a contract basis
- If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use said data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem as a communication tool from us, if permission has been granted.
- Notification updates may be sent out to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our overall interaction, experience and point of a work(load) towards you
- Existing registered customers can be contacted on the topic of goods or services related to a previous sale, offer and season launch if we feel you might be interested in those
- Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your said stated information. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be of interest. We or third parties can contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for data collection
- Any third party contact from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These are only offered for data you consent to and no other unrelated information
- Data that you do not want us to or any third parties to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data - we will always provide you with the option to decline (it)
- Identifiable data, which could be used to disclose who you are, will never be shared out and about, and for no reason. We only provide statistical related data about our visitors to third parties like advertisers to ensure your privacy
Secured Servers are used by our company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures only
Please note: transmitting data on the internet can never be ultimately secure.
We do not and cannot guarantee the absolute security of each information collected electronically or transmitted to us and via the shopping platform / server we use; however we aim to take and continue to do so, all steps necessary to provide you with the best security (options and service) available
As a result of please make sure that you are indeed submitting information to us at your very own, personal risk. Where needed also, a password may be necessary to access certain areas of our platform. You are the one(s) responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you individually generate
Personal information to third parties may be disclosed:
This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party. Personal information can be offered to any members of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate and absolutely necessary
- Legal requirements may mean a ____ sharing of your information
Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure
EXTRA NOTICE FOR
Now, the processing of personal data (protection of the individual) law, 138(I)/2001 gives you the right of access to any data we have about you.
Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we might hold on you.
We welcome any and all queries, comments or requests you may have regarding the above mentioned terms and conditions or of any other complaint, question or information you might want to share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org